System Technician Specialist
Yeti to Work is a recruiting company established in 2017 with the goal to work with businesses to help drive the success of their company by providing them with hardworking candidates who are motivated and driven. Our team provides quality recruiting services along with employee screening to help find the best candidates for the job.
Our client in Upstate New York is hiring a System Specialist that will be responsible for the proper startup and commissioning of projects assigned by the Project Manager / Project Engineer. This includes performing point to point checkout procedures, completing project commissioning documentation, downloading application software, performing software/hardware calibration required for proper equipment and system operation. The System Specialist will work closely with our installation subcontractors and coordinate work with them to ensure projects are completed on time and per code, standards and contract requirements.
- Execute point to point checkout of hardwired Inputs/Outputs
- Ability to read and understand engineered drawings and specifications
- Execute point to point checkout of TPI/Portal serial interface points to ensure proper
software setup and communication
- Provide feedback to the Installation Subcontractor and Installation Supervisor to ensure the installation is complete on time and per codes, specifications, and LCS standards
- Complete project commissioning with proper commissioning sheets and system documentation per the LCS procedures and standards with minimal supervision
- Perform on-site testing of the application programming to ensure the sequences of operation function per specification and checks on-line operation of the graphical user interface to ensure proper graphical representations are used and the dynamic variables are displaying correct values
- Maintain working As-Built drawings and documentation during the project and provides this documentation to the Project/Team Engineer along with constructive feedback regarding the project. This information along with completed commissioning documentation will be incorporated into the As-Built/O & M Manuals required for completion of the project
- Maintain a copy of the up-to-date user files and when the project commissioning is completed, archives the latest copy on the company server per Company procedures
- Maintain written documentation on all project issues that could result in change orders, cost impact items, equipment damage, safety infractions, incomplete system functions and exceptions to the contract documents. Identifies such issues on a timely basis and communicates promptly to the Project Manager / Project Engineer. Properly identifies change order circumstances and relays to the Project Manager / Project Engineer
- Develop and foster relationships between Owners and the Project Manager / Project Engineer team in order to document the owner’s project standards, requirements, and legitimate needs for use by the team in engineering, commissioning, and documenting current and future projects to ensure and assure a level of consistency and quality
- Attend customer project meetings to provide and gather critical staging/scheduling information. Import this information to proper individuals to ensure project flow.
- Maintain technical proficiency in building codes, building systems applications, and
accepted construction industry practices
- Skilled Labor
- Rochester, NY
System Technician Specialist
Loading application form
Already working at Yeti to Work?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.