Position has overall responsibility for all branch operations and activities. Maintain and monitor administrative and operational areas of the branch. Control the process of purchasing inventory and managing on hand inventory value. Manage Quality control of product and their delivery as well as maintain a high standard of customer service for all employees in the branch. Leading by example and promoting continuous sales growth with initiatives.
Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent in experience. Minimum 5 years management in industrial industry
with knowledge of products sold.
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- Ability to hire and train staff.
- Ability to prioritize daily work and delegate to staff.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to gather information and make decisions. Must have strong PC skills, including MS Office.
- Must be able to extract data from operating system and create working report.
- Ability to work hours as needed daily.
Manage all branch activities, including but not limited to; developing and executing a sales plan to reach and exceed business goal, managing counter sales, outside sales, pulling, packing, and preparing orders for outside sales personnel, daily administration of store operations including opening and closing of the store, managing work and employee schedules, make personnel decisions including recommendations for hiring and terminations, ensure all employees are trained properly to perform job, ensure safety compliance for facility.