We are looking for a Project Engineer to work in our Fort Worth, TX facility. The Project Engineer role will focus on managing engineering projects; ensuring site safety in all work performed; designing new equipment; improving and increasing the capacity of existing equipment.
- Work in accordance with all company policies relating to health and safety
- Lead projects for the design, specification, and build of new equipment
- Act as the project manager on all aspects of engineering projects including, but not limited to budget preparation, project planning with timelines, risk assessments, supervision of construction phases, progress chasing, contractor organization, and preparation of work instructions.
- Provide support and technical evaluation for the purchase of capital equipment and external Engineering resources
- Ensure risk assessments and hazard identification are carried out for all tasks being undertaken by you, your colleagues, and sub-contractors under your direct control. Implement any necessary control measures and risk assessments
- Support the Operations and Maintenance team with repairs across the site
Experience, Knowledge, and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years experience of working in an operational/chemical processing environment
- Experience using AutoCAD