Are you the ideal candidate?
The Sales Estimator will be an integral part of organizing sales activities. The ideal candidate will work directly with team management to ensure that all administrative and support functions of the sales department are operating effectively and that active client files are available to the sales group. Must also be technically competent in latest Building Automation technology.
How will you be successful in this role?
Apart from the scope listed above, the Sales Estimator will be a main point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, you will do this by keeping schedules and providing feedback, along with documentation and information. You must be able to analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates according to the customer’s needs. Have a good understanding of the customer’s needs and prepare takeoffs/estimates for assigned jobs. Responsible for attending pre-bid and post bid meetings with and/or without account managers, sales staff, as required to clearly access, and communicate project requirements and customer expectations.
What we would love to see:
High School Diploma or equivalent (required).
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in related field (preferred).
- 3-5 years experience within the Building Automation industry (preferred).
- Ability to review specifications and blueprints for estimating purposes (required).
- Experience in generation of scope proposals based on estimates (required).
- Experience in estimation of DDC control solutions per plans and specifications (required).
- Experience with Automated Logic (preferred)
- Experience with Bidtracer (preferred)
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, that includes a benefits package.