Our client is a manufacturing company just outside of Rochester and they specialize in prototyping and low volume production of casting and secondary machining parts.
We are looking for a CNC Setup Operator to work the First Shift.
- Create programs in MasterCam
- Set-up machinery
- Inspect tooling
- Operate machinery
- Deburr/Clean finished parts
- Measure finished parts to ensure accuracy
- Proficiency in GD&T required
- Print reading ability required
- A minimum of three (3) years’ knowledge and experience in working with CNC vertical mills
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in MasterCam program editing & posting